Support NATA 2014

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 291 Fans

All 208 flash Reviews

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 24, 2014

I don't want to call this a "hidden gem" because it does have 48,000+ views, BUT it is new to me! I love awkward humor and this was awesome. Simple and fun, good job!

Teeny Tiny Shorts 2 Teeny Tiny Shorts 2

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 3, 2013

Not perfect, but good. The simple animations for the songs were great. I think it all worked our well, and don't see why people would give you a hard time for posting this on Newgrounds. I would just suggest that you add a "skip" button.

Steinberg responds:

Hey! Glad you liked it, yeah unfortunately people came to expect some things from newgrounds but I think it kinda sucks, I mean, the comunity shaped in a way over the years and it's a little risky to break it's norms, and I understand that.
Good idea about the skip button, I'll try to add one. :)

Edit: I couldn't figure out a way to make the button follow the v-cam, so I just added a shortcut, and pressing the spacebar makes the video go back to the menu :)

The Totem Collab The Totem Collab

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 19, 2013

This came out really cool. The pieces were awesome, but the background is what I enjoyed to most! The transition was great and it gave the totem a lot of depth. Good job!

Google+ Google+

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 19, 2013

I loved it. I know this was an anti google+/youtube releated thing, but the video was very old school Newgrounds to me.

Pixel Floors Pixel Floors

Rated 2 / 5 stars November 18, 2013

My main issue is the control set up. I would have preferred that left and right be controlled by A & D keys. I am right handed, so I control the mouse with my right hand. My arrow keys are on the right side of my key board. Its just kind of scrunched together and not comfortable for game play. The advert in between EACH level is slightly excessive and seems more like you are pushing out games for greed rather than entertainment purposes. I understand the need to make a buck from hard work, but it drags you out of the game... Also, I don't know if the "rate" button works... I am assuming that is there for mobile versions of the game? I like the concept a but, but it does get dull rather quick when the puzzles become more about luck than skill. Keep it up man!

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 12, 2013

What the crap was that!? I enjoy random humor, and this was the msot bizare thing I have seen in awhile.

Office Song Office Song

Rated 5 / 5 stars September 10, 2013

This is the greatest thing to ever be made ever. I wish I could live inside of you.

Joy 1: Misjudgment Joy 1: Misjudgment

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 28, 2013

This is the world we live in.... Animation style was fun, but the real star here was the voice acting. Loved it all. Great work!

Weasel in the Bus Weasel in the Bus

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars April 23, 2013

Please increase the sound quality. I enjoyed what I could figure out.... somewhat, but I could barely hear anything...

NewsioTV responds:

I think i fixed it o: Now is better?

Rise Of Ninja 2 Rise Of Ninja 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 22, 2013

lol Thanks man. That was kind of awesome.

CrazyRock responds: